2720 Pixels per unit – 16 Universes
Pixelator Mini gives you control of up to 2720 pixels using 16 Universes of Ethernet. Each Plink port will drive up to 340 individual pixel LEDs (2 Universes). And each port gives the option of grouping up to 340 physical LEDs into 1 DMX pixel (RGB), reducing the number of DMX channels needed.
Performance in every Pixel
Supports 9PDOT, WS2812B and APA-104 LED protocols, so you can connect any ENTTEC Pixel Tape to the Pixel Link ports (using PLink Injector and external power). No more image ghosting or jumpy updates of your content. No other device offers this level of performance in such a compact form factor.
PLink (Pixel Link)
PLink allows the use of PLink Injectors to connect ENTTEC Pixel Tapes and Pixel Dots to your Pixelator. Available in 5V, 12V and 24V, each PLink Injector can be used with a DC power supply to connect the Pixel Tape to one PLink port on Pixelator.
Web based Configuration
Use any modern web browser to manage Pixelator Mini. A very simple and easy to use Settings page, allows one to configure each port as required. Each port supports mapping of up-to 2 Ethernet Universes.
- ArtNet 1/2/3
- 8 x PLink output ports on RJ45 (Pixel Link Data)
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM: ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures