HTP Merge Extended plugin
- Extends the HTP merging of input ethernet streams (Art-Net or ESP) from 2 to 6.
- Merging is based on a FIFO stack if you have more than 6 sources.
- Each input is recognized by a different source IP address
CrossOver Merge plugin
- This plugin takes input from two different Art-Net sources and merges them.
- using the data from Source A for all channels starting at 1 and continuing up to and including a certain address (the Merge Threshold)
- Then for all addresses over the Merge Threshold, it uses the data from Source B instead. This secondary input is used from there up to 512.
DMX detour plugin
- With this plug-in, ODE listens to an Art-Net source, ignoring any values it receives until the Start Listening Value
- That address is then shifted to the Start Sending Value for DMX output.
- All higher channels are shifted the same number of slots as well, until the maximum address of 512 is reached.