Standard simple single port Ethernet to DMX gateway. 7V Supply or POE(Power over Ethernet) option
Control lights remotely over Ethernet
A robust and affordable DMX Ethernet Gateway, ODE is the surefire solution to controlling lights remotely. Simply connect your console or computer directly, or interface with popular iPhone and iPad applications.
You can even distribute DMX signals over standard Cat 5 wiring. Enjoy industry standard performance at a budget-conscious price.
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Supports Industry standard Art-net and ESP
- Can be used as Input or Output
- Status, Direction and Link leds
- Ethercon connector
- 7V Input DC jack
- ARM 32bit Processor.
- Upgradeable firmware
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures