At ENTTEC, we’re a team. We believe that it’s the people who make all the difference to an organisation. As such, we’re always on the look-out for the best people – so if you think you might have something exciting to offer ENTTEC – whether your background is in customer service, R&D/engineering, production, or indeed any other area relevant to a lighting technology company – we’d love to hear from you. Do DROP US A LINE and let us know why we need to talk to you. And be sure to include a resume and cover letter.
And below you’ll find a list of our current advertised openings. ENTTEC has offices in Melbourne (Australia), London (UK) and Raleigh-Durham (USA), so do check back here regularly because you may find something that appeals in any one of these locations. Could be the start of an exciting new career!
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
James C. Collins
- DL24052018 Head of R&D (Embedded Software) AUSTRALIA
Head of R&D (Embedded Software)
Ref No: RDL24052018
Location: Rowville, Victoria, Australia
Posted: 24th May 2018
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job,
wait until you hire an amateur.”
~ Red Adair
So, which one are you?
Do you have what it takes to lead a small but energetic R&D team through the end-to-end process of developing products?
We are on the hunt for a passionate and motivated professional to take on the challenge of this newly-created role within our ever-growing company. As a research and design expert, you will be the head of our lighting R&D team.
- End-to-end development of products via managing the production team within a given time-frame
- Motivating and encouraging creativity in the R&D team
- Promoting best practice development methods (Agile)
- Setting and monitoring development costs
- Making sound development decisions based on established business cases
- Ensuring competitiveness and innovation of products and processes from a technological and design viewpoint
What we need from you:
- Degree in computer or software engineering or equivalent
- Masters or PhD in a relevant field
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage a team and see projects through to completion
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Highly organised, and the ability to work under pressure
If you are the professional we are looking for, keep reading!
Are you someone with a strong technical background (lighting industry preferred), who can lead and motivate any R&D team to be the best they can be?
Almost there! But just in case you are wondering, check this out:
- This is a full-time role, starting ASAP
- We offer a flexible working arrangement
- No two days will be the same
- Work with creative and innovative minds
- A pay worth thinking about
Does this sound like you?
If you are up for this amazing opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your application (cover letter and resume) telling us more about your experience.