To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
It also helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
When you access and use our website, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
They help make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preferences cookies enable us to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks like your preferred language of the region you are in.
We use those cookies for the following purposes:
- Improve your viewing experience by remembering your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size (persistent cookies*)
- Remember Information of your shopping cart (session cookie**)
- Download our software and demo
They are used to track visitors across the website and to collect information such as your email address when you register for our newsletter or as a new dealer.
Some of our pages may use additional or different cookies to the one described above, such as thirdparty cookies.
We use third-party “analytical” cookies set and controlled by other parties:
- Google Analytics to gather statistics on site traffic and measure performance. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the “_ga” cookie and collect (click here for more information on cookies used by Google: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en
- AdWords for conversion tracking (ads/ga-audiences)
- DoubleClick (IDE) to register and report the website’s user actions after clicking or viewing an ad
- Douclick.net (test_cookie) to check is your browser supports cookies
- YouTube for embedded videos
- Facebook technology to link our posts on our website
- Yoast cookies to improve SEO on our website
These third-party cookies help us to improve the way our website works by making sure you can find easily what you are looking for.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by choosing one of the following links: I accept or Learn more
Please note that this policy is updated regularly due to the nature of its content.
Last update (February 2019)