D-SPLIT is an optical isolator/splitter for DMX512. Its purpose is to allow the user more flexibility in connecting their DMX controlled devices. Instead of having to make them all fit within a single daisy chain, each of the four outputs from the D-SPLIT can be the start of its own chain, and multiple D-SPLITs can be linked together if needed.
- Lightweight and portable
- 1 input, 4 outputs, all optically isolated (protects against up to 1000V of stray voltage)
- DMX512-1990 compatible
- Control up to 512 channels
- LED indicators show Power and DMX output
- External 7V Power Supply
- Has two 5 pin and two 3 pin outputs for greater flexibility
- SMALL THEATRES
- DMX Output - 5 Pin XLR and 3 Pin XLR. All four may be used simultaneously, or any combination.
- 1000V isolation between input and output, and between any individual output receptacles. This is to protect your console from surges on DMX line, and also keep any stray voltage from crossing to other DMX chains.