The DIN-ODE is the industry's first affordable DIN-RAIL DMX Ethernet gateway. Out of the box, the DIN-ODE is configured as an Art-Net output node on universe 0:0 but can be easily and quickly changed using the free NMU tool. This means there are no dip-switches or thumb wheels to worry about on the DIN-ODE.
The DIN-ODE is perfect for distributing DMX signals over Cat5 in a cost effective manner or with wireless ethernet systems
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) support
- Supports Artnet and ESP
- 1 Input & 1 Output connector (not simultaneous use)
- Status, Direction and Link leds
- DIN connector
- Supports 9v-24v DC (Power supply not included)
- ARM 32bit Processor.
- Upgradeable firmware
Recommended App: D-PRO
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures