Tuesday 22nd August 2017
“When are you going to make black pixel tape?
When are you going to make black pixel tape?
When are you going to make black pixel tape? …”
We couldn’t help but notice that people have been asking us this a lot.
And not being the sort of company who likes to disappoint its clientele, ENTTEC are delighted to announce the arrival of not one, but two special black pixel tapes.
Precision-designed and manufactured to ENTTEC’s rigorous standards, here’s why we think you might like them:
• A black printed circuit board is the best way to minimise external light reflection and conceal the workings of your installation when the display is switched off.
• Absorbs and dissipates heat from LED chips more efficiently than standard white solder mask.
• 60 individually-addressable pixels per metre, each capable of 24-bit True Colour (16,777,216 variations) – ideal for both stage and architectural applications.
• Designed for use with ENTTEC Pixel Link system.
• Two versions available – RGB and RGBW. Click on the product links below to find out more!