Superfast Gigabit Ethernet
The only Gigabit pixel converter in the world. Outstanding performance, with rock solid LED pixel mapping, and perfect synchronization across 24 outlets in Sync mode. Pixelator has the power to output 8160 pixels in total, thanks to brilliant ENTTEC engineering.
Dual core CPU clocked at 2Ghz
This processor is exactly what you need if you want to output thousands of pixels and ensure that they are always synchronized with the input. Efficient and revolutionary, Pixelator has the best brain, and eats major Ethernet protocols for breakfast, lunch and dinner to bring you 24×7 performance that never gives up or lets you down.
Super efficient DDR3 RAM
Fast blazing memory to suit the immense processing power, ensures brilliant output, at all times. Why settle for slow clunky units, when Pixelator is the best choice for Pixel mapping installations, around the globe.
Web based Configuration
Use any modern web browser to manage Pixelator. Create, edit or copy your own profile to suit the requirements of your project. The revolutionary Profile Editor is the easiest way to configure each of the 24 ports to behave the way you need to.
- ArtNet 1/2/3
- 24 PLink output ports on RJ45 (Pixel Link Data)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Jumbo Frame support
- 1 RS232 input for profile selection via serial command
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM: ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures