- Web-based configuration
- Supports Art-Net, sACN, and ESP.
- Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources)
- Supports DMX512/1990
- Refresh rate is configurable for each DMX output.
- Each DMX output can be assigned up to one Ethernet Universe.
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- 8 DMX (RJ45) data output ports
- IEC power connector
- 10/100 Ethercon RJ45 Ethernet
- Fits into a robust metal 9.5 inch 1 Unit rack.
- Two units can be mounted side by side to form a standard 19 inch rack.
- in-built power supply (input 90 to 260V AC)
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures