DIN-ODE POE Mk2
The DIN-Rail DMX-Artnet node in PoE form provides 1 universe of bi-directional DMX to Ethernet conversion, perfect for distributing DMX signals over a network.
Out of stock
Big Performance in a small size (POE)
POE DIN-Rail DMX-Artnet node
Supremely affordable without sacrificing any of the performance, the DIN-ODE PoE Mk2 provides 1 universe of bi-directional DMX to Ethernet conversion, perfect for distributing DMX signals over a network.
The DIN ODE PoE Mk2 features the same modern, intuitive web-based configuration found in our premium products including, diagnostics, either LTP or HTP Merging (of up to 2 sources) and RDM support. All in a robust 4 module aluminium DIN housing. The DIN ODE Mk2 PoE’s four LED indicators can be used to visually check the status of your device without the need to access the web interface.
- Supports Artnet, sACN and ESP
- Supports IEEE 802.3af (Power Over Ethernet)*
- Easy to setup & update through any web browser
- Supports RDM over Art-Net (controller)
- Supports Art-Net 3
- HTP/LTP Merging support: up-to 2 DMX sources can be merged (if enabled).
- 1 RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps)
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- DIN-Rail compatible
- Supports Broadcast or Unicast (Input mode)
- Machined aluminium box, made to last.
- Phoenix DIN Connectors
- Supports 9v-24v DC (Power supply not included)
- Upgradeable firmware
* POE Injector required to provide power over Ethernet
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures