Optional MIDI connection expands your options, while the Standalone feature allows you to store your light show on-board and play it without your computer. Delays and dropouts are history, even under heavy use, thanks to a CPU six times faster than the previous generation. A machined aluminum box ensures the DMX USB PRO MK2 is a durable road warrior. And its black anodized finish makes it the best-looking device in its class.
Control lights from your computer
Connect your favourite supported control software to your lights. The next generation of USB interfaces is here, with a smaller footprint yet more features: 2 universe (1024 channels), MIDI IN/OUT¹ and Standalone operation.
Most powerful CPU
Newly-designed electronics with a CPU 6 times faster than the previous generation guarantees no delays or drop-outs to your lights, even under heavy use.
Attention to detail
The custom-designed and precisely CNC-machined aluminum box gives the product outstanding durability for on the road use. The deep black, tough anodized finish, makes it the best looking device in its class.
Two fully-isolated DMX/RDM outputs or inputs can control up to 1024 channels. Optional MIDI In/Out¹ connectors allow integration with show control systems, or MIDI keyboards surfaces. No need to carry multiple devices; the DMX USB PRO Mk2 does it all.
Standalone mode allows you to store your light show inside the DMX USB PRO MK2 and play it back without connecting your PC. Ultra reliable, the inbuilt memory allows recording of full 512 channel light show. This feature is ideal for architectural, retail and display applications.
Outstanding control software
Windows PC and Apple OSX, D-PRO is the official supported control software for the DMX USB PRO MK2.
The DMX USB PRO Mk2 has an inbuilt MIDI port that allows you to connect hardware MIDI devices to some specific lighting control software
For this special MIDI port to work, you will need the optional Midi breakout cable and be using one of the following programs that support this feature:
- Fully backward-compatible with all software titles that support DMX USB PRO
- Dual, fully independent, DMX ports each with full RDM capability
- MIDI input and output ports ¹
- Package includes micro USB cable and break out cable (DMX only)
- Standalone operation for unattended replay of 512 channel lighting shows
- One firmware version supports all features
- Aesthetically slim-profile, machined aluminium box
- True 1500V isolation separating all DMX ports from each other (protect your computer and each data line from surges)
- Internal frame buffering (preserve data integrity when computer is busy)
- Utilizes the FTDI chipset, (compatible with Windows, Mac up to OSX 10.11, Linux etc.)
- Stores configuration and user data in EEPROM
- Refresh rate configurable from 1 to 40Hz
- Break time configurable from 96uS to 1.3mS
- MaB time configurable from 10.6uS to 1.3mS
- Upgradeable firmware
- Security / software protection API
¹ MIDI IN/OUT requires MIDI breakout cable – sold separately
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen friendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible.
- D-PRO 2U is the official ENTTEC App, and it supports all features of DMX USB PRO Mk2, and we will back with our ENTTEC support.
3rd Party Apps
PRO2 DB15- 3DMX+2MIDI Cable
MIDI + DMX Breakout cable for PRO MK2. Individually labelled ports MIDI-IN & MIDI-OUT 2x ...
PRO2 Wall Mount Kit
Pro2 Wall Mount plate This accesory allows mounting of the USB Pro2 interface onto a permanent surface. Ideal ...