- Supports Artnet, sACN and ESP
- Supports IEEE 802.3af (Power Over Ethernet)*
- Easy to setup & update through any web browser
- Supports RDM over Art-Net (controller)
- Supports Art-Net 3
- HTP/LTP Merging support: up-to 2 DMX sources can be merged (if enabled).
- 1 RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps)
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- DIN-Rail compatible
- Supports Broadcast or Unicast (Input mode)
- Machined aluminium box, made to last.
- Phoenix DIN Connectors
- Supports 9v-24v DC (Power supply not included)
- Upgradeable firmware
* POE Injector required to provide power over Ethernet
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures