Easy to setup
With a web-browser based settings page, Storm 8 is relatively easy to setup and use. Connect and configure in your favorite browser.
8 Universe or 4096 DMX channels
Supports a maximum of 4096 DMX channels, thanks to 8 DMX universe support.
Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (upto 2 sources). Use another source, just to test your setup, and revert back to the master source when required. All standard on Storm 8.
Easier and lower cabling costs using standard RJ45 outputs. Although XLR connectors are widely used in the entertainment world, when your project isn’t travelling the world on a regular basis, RJ45s connectors offer the best price/performance ratio. Using standard shielded CAT5 cable to connect your whole system also helps keep the cost per port down. We use the standard ANSI E1.27-2 specified RJ45 pinout to make sure most equipment connections will be simple.
Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, sACN and ESP. Ready for any of these network sources. Simply change the required protocol from Setting page.
Compact yet powerful
Compact hardware that consists of: 8 DMX (RJ45) data output ports, an IEC power connector, and one 10/100 Ethercon RJ45 Ethernet. Storm 8 fits into a robust metal 9.5 inch 1 Unit rack. Or two units can be mounted side by side to form a standard 19 inch rack. Also has an, in-built power supply (input 90 to 260V AC), so can be used worldwide.
Recommended App: D-Pro
- D-PRO 2U is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC.
- It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional applications
- includes D-PRO Player, a touch screen firendly interface to easily control your cues.
- An OSC controller (such as TouchOSC) can be used to remotely control D-Pro.
- Windows and Mac OSX compatible
Recommended App: ELM
- ELM : ENTTEC LED MAPPER provides total control over your LED system, regardless of shape and size.
- Design your layout with vector-based objects for maximum precision and flexibility.
- Load the media of your choice and begin playback as needed
- Supports Spout and NDI
- Supports RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW/RGBWA and White fixtures