Advanced Data Manipulation
Using any modern web-browser, you can tell the Datagate Mk2 – what to do with the endless types of DMX data on your network. Mix and match to suit your needs. Configuration and editing of Profiles may be done with web browser that allows graphical flowchart style drag-and-drop editing.
Multiple Input and Outputs
8 DMX ports (input or output). 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and 1 RS232 input for profile selection via serial command.
Multiple Protocol Support
Supports Art-Net 1/2/3, KiNET, Streaming ACN and ESP in DMX over Ethernet protocols. Fully supports DMX 512 A and ANSI E1.20 RDM
Make your Own Profile
Use the Profile Editor, drag & drop the modeles and make your very own profile. Some examples include:
- DMX Hub/Splitter: Expand DMX networks
- DMX Merger (HTP or LTP): Combine one or more controllers onto one network
- DMX -> Ethernet: Input DMX signals into your 3D visualisation software
- Ethernet-> DMX : Control large DMX installations via PC and OSX programs
- RDM Gateway : Manage your lights remotely
- RDM Sensor: Gather health information about your lights
- DMX shifting : Manipulate your DMX Data like never before
Add new features to your Datagate Mk2, by purchasing and adding these licenses
ENTTEC LED MAPPER (ELM)
The ultimate, intuitive LED pixel mapping software solution. ENTTEC's ELM is the easiest and smartest way to convert your ideas into reality.