NMU (Node Management Utility) is the free Windows/Mac application used to manage compatible ENTTEC DMX over Ethernet nodes. NMU bypasses all your TCP/IP settings allowing you to reconfigure nodes in a plug and play fashion, how ever they are configured
Use NMU to configure
- ODE, DIN-ODE and ODE with POE
- Playback Wing
- Shortcut Wing
- Datagate v1
- Datagate MK2 (find on network)
ODE Configuration OptionsRight Clicking the ODE on the Main NMU screen, brings up "Locate" Menu.
- Clicking on "Locate" toggles between the following two states:-
- STATUS LED blinks rapidly to show ODE is in Locate Mode
- STATUS LED blinks about once a second to show ODE is in Normal Mode
- Select the ODE from the Main NMU Screen and click Configure to open the ODE configuration screen
- Using NMU you can configure all ODE options as mentioned in ODE Manual.
- It allows upgrade of the ODE firmware
- Artnet Test option can be used to send Artnet to ODE or broadcast over network
- Factory Restore mode to rescue an ODE