| DPRO 2 Universe (1024 Channels) Download Only |
| US $ 199 |
| DPRO 8 Universe (4096 Channels) With Licence Dongle |
| US $ 499 |
D-PRO Demo versionupdated: 6 Dec 2011
ENTTEC Pty Ltd and db Audioware, the team who came out with the 2009 Rock Our World Award-winning lighting control software DMXIS , have partnered again on a product that will give lighting professionals the same wow factor.
D-PRO is a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC. It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional, allowing for control of up to 8 universes worth of DMX512 data, and it packs more than a few innovations.
D-PRO's graphical user interface will allow novices and veterans alike a quick learning curve, but for the seasoned operator who wishes it, a robust command line is available. It supports virtually unlimited cues, palettes and groups, a multi-layered cuelist playback engine, scripting, effects and much more.
- Unlimited Groups, Unlimited Palletes and, Unlimited Cues allowed !
- With the Advanced Timing feature, any category of attributes for any fixture can have its own time in a cue, separate from the overall cue timing.
- A concept familiar to many moving light console users, the "Programmer" area allows live edits to be made, and saved as a cue, group, or palette.
- D-PRO employs standard editing conventions for cutting, pasting and copying so it's easy to learn and powerful to use.
- D-PRO supports all three of Enttec's popular wing series natively.
- In conjunction with the release of D-Pro Enttec is announcing a standalone version. Immediatly available for the Datagate Mk2.
- Two version : 2 Universe (1024 DMX Channels) and 8 Universe (4096 DMX Channels). The 8 Universe is dongle licensed
Supported ENTTEC Hardware
Min. Software RequirementsMac: OS X 10.6 or better, Intel processor.
Windows: Windows XP or better.