Controling your lights remotely using Ethernet or Wifi network has never been easier with the ODE. Simple to use and reliable it also allows you to interface popular Iphone, Ipad applications to your lights. The ODE is also perfect for distributing DMX signals over standard computer networks Cat5.
- 10/100 Ethernet port
- Supports Industry standard Artnet and ESP
- Can be used as Input or Output
- Status, Direction and Link leds
- Ethercon connector
- 7V DC jack
- ARM 32bit Processor.
- Upgradeable firmware
Recommended App: D-PRO
ENTTEC and db Audioware present "D-PRO" - a software based lighting controller which plays well with a host of different professional level hardware devices from ENTTEC. It has plenty of advanced features for the most demanding lighting professional, allowing for control of up to 8 universes worth of DMX512 data, and it packs more than a few innovations.
3rd Party App: Luminair
This Apple iPhone/iPad App "Luminair" allows users to wirelessly control, view and manage intelligent DMX lighting fixtures and consoles, straight from iPhone or iPad using Art-Net over a Wi-Fi connection.
It relies on a product like our ODE to get the signal to the dimmers or other DMX enabled equipment you would use it to control. It also works as a sort of DMX tester, reading signal in and analysing it. (Our ODE is able to quickly reconfigure and become input instead of output for this task.) Check it out
New: Also check out Luminair for iPad
3rd Party App: LightingPad
LightingPad is the perfect tool for controlling small shows, or for installing and testing lighting systems. Simply connect any Art-Net compatible DMX device (ENTTEC ODE) to your wireless network, and you have a complete lighting console in the palm of your hand. Because it's an iPhone/iPad application, it's incredibly simple to use.
3rd Party App: Run The Show
- Lighting Console on your iPad.
- Works witgh any Art-Net node connected to a WIFI router.
- Easy to use, plug & play.
3rd Party App: Elios
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
- integrated web server for remote use from a Smartphone
- use of ArtNet protocol (DMX command via ArtNet to DMX boxes)
- powerful command line syntax to set each channel to different values
- additive mode keep last state in mind
- set of broadcast address, subnet and DMX universe
- user interface in english and french.
More 3rd Party Apps